Your new company
A global leading short-form video hosting service, and aggressively expanding.
Your new role
As a Senior Community Manager, you will be responsible for the operating Chinese and English communities of Tech Academy that serves engineers outside of China, by establishing operation mechanisms, improving product functions, planning contents and events; Responsibilities:
What you'll need to succeed
- Organise and implement technical exchange activities in order to promote knowledge sharing environment and engineer culture in the company;
- Leading a team to plan and build learning & training systems for R&D engineers in respective tech teams, according to their need for skill development. Formulate training development plans and programs, produce courses and implement training and other operations to help the R&D engineers here achieve continuous learning and growth;
- Helping technical teams to create a strong branding in the industry. Exploring ways to systematically transform internal knowledge, technologies, product, and highly efficient practices into an influential brand.
- Establishing data-driven systems to monitor/analyse goals and objectives.
You will be responsible for creating a good amount of high quality technical knowledge content, organising user activity in both communities, and to establishing a benign ecology in which engineers are willing to produce and consume contents;
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor degree or above, with 5+ years of experience in the Internet industry;
- Familiar with tech communities, open source communities, or other vertical communities. Has relevant work experience in technical domain. Internet industry background is preferred;
- Able to apply matured methodologies for community operation; strong data analysis capabilities; good at digging out problems from data and promoting functional optimization;
- Being careful, responsible, and empathetic. Has excellent communication skills, problem solving skills and teamwork spirit;
- Proactively taking ownership, with strong project and resource management skills;
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin, as there is need of working with Chinese native speakers and English-speaking stakeholders.
What you need to do now
- Competitive salary package
- Excellent career progression development
- Comprehensive training program
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within software development, please contact Wendy Wu at +65 6303-0158 or email Wendy.Wu@hays.com.sg for a confidential discussion on your career. Hay Reg Number: R22107458 EA Licence Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No. 200609504D #1228783