Your new company
Join one of the market leading investment bank that is looking to expand their team here in Singapore.
Your new role
You will be part of the FX Options Technology team that spreads across their offices worldwide, and will be responsible for developing the front office Fixed Income applications. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Working in a high pressured environment across geographical boundaries and work with numerous teams across technology to ensure that our production systems are developed and maintained to a high standard.
- Build strong trust-based relationships with other technology groups in various offices in the region and globally who we work with and depend on for global and follow the sun cover.
- Build strong trust-based relationships with the business and gain a good understanding of their processes.
In order to ensure your success in this role, you will be highly encouraged to possess the following requirements:
What you'll get in return
- At least 4 years of working experience developing applications using Java and related technologies.
- Relevant industry experience, ideally in the FX, FX Options or Fixed Income technology.
- Strong experience in Relational Database skills.
This is a rare opportunity to join a company with a leading presence in the region which can provide you the opportunity to learn and upgrade your skillsets as you work along.
What you need to do now
- Various opportunities to learn and upgrade your skillsets.
- Open-minded culture focused on continuous learning and sharing.
- Designation and remuneration will commensurate with experience.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within Software Development, please contact Mon Fei at +65 92219333 or email MonFei.Chow@hays.com.sg for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Registration Number: 200609504D, EA License: 07C3924, Registration ID Number: R1877534 #1238167