Your new company
Our client is one of the largest financial services companies in the world and they are currently looking for KYC Officer to join their team
Your new role The role is to perform KYC Onboarding Checks on new counterparties and review existing ones. The KYC Officer will be preparing a report on the outcome of checks pursuant to established policies and practices. There will be opportunities to expand scope beyond KYC onboarding and screening which may include market conduct trade surveillance, gifts and entertainment, conflict of interest or personal data protection.
- Performing KYC Onboarding Checks, which involves:
- Establishing who, whether counterparty is bona fide, and whether appropriate for the Company to proceed.
- Utilising search engines and databases (e.g., Factiva Dow Jones, or similar product);
- Interpreting requirements of a clear and concise policy written by Head, Global Compliance; and
- Preparing a report on the outcome of KYC Onboarding Checks
- If a counterparty is flagged according to policy, prepare such report and discuss the report with the Head, Global Compliance.
- Review the existing counterparty database for periodic KYC refresher.
What you'll need to succeed
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in commodities trading sector (prior experience in Oil & Gas) will be an advantage
- Meticulous and ability to multi-task
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call ShenMim at Hays on +65 63030151 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion. Referrals are welcome.
Registration ID No. R22104697 | EA License number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No. 200609504D #1233352