Join one of the largest financial services companies as a KYC Officer.
Your new company
Our client is one of the largest financial services companies in the world and they are currently looking for KYC Officer to join their team
Your new role
The role is to perform KYC Onboarding Checks on new counterparties and review existing ones. The KYC Officer will be preparing a report on the outcome of checks pursuant to established policies and practices.
- Perform KYC Onboarding Checks and prepare a report on the outcome of KYC Onboarding Checks;
- Review the existing counterparty database for periodic KYC refresher
- Conduct reviews of alerts generated from screening of counterparty database on a monthly basis
- Conduct quarterly review of trades and transactions data to ensure Counterparties have passed KYC screening
What you'll need to succeed
- 3-4 years of work experience in KYC onboarding and refresh review
- Experience in commodities trading sector (prior experience in Oil & Gas) will be an advantage
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call ShenMim at Hays on +65 63030151 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion. Referrals are welcome.
Registration ID No. R22104697 | EA License number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No. 200609504D #1229654