Your new company
A global player and one of the most utilised sources for research and credit ratings.
Your new role
This role requires you to perform Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer Due Diligence (CDD) on new and existing relationships to the firm. Conduct risk assessment; support customer onboarding and periodic reviews in full compliance with regulations and internal procedures. Ensure completeness of CDD information and supporting documentation. Engage new and existing customers in the collection of detailed customer information and supporting documents required for the completion of CDD. Investigate, escalate and resolve World-Check monitoring alerts and queries. Perform data quality assurance checks on case work. Perform AML internal controls and escalations. Work with the different levels of the Commercial Group, Legal and Compliance to ensure end to end efficiency and effectiveness in the Know Your Customer activities. Provide support to the Sales teams that improves the customer experience and ensures the Sales teams are able to focus on the relevant customer-related activities
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Good knowledge of capital markets and countries within APAC region
- Well-developed IT skills including advanced Microsoft Office applications, PowerPoint and Advanced Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong research/investigative skills
- Experienced problem-solver, with proven ability to be presented with issues/problems and be able to suggest solutions and ensure problems are resolved
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand ratings, legal and compliance matters
This is an exciting opportunity to join a big player in credit rating and research industry. You will be part of a dynamic team and you will be remunerated at market competitive rates.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Amir at Hays on +65 6303 0726 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion. Referrals are welcome.