Your new role
What you need to do now
- Ability to work independent on KYC due diligence end-to-end and provide advice to relevant stakeholders with regards to issue/queries to any particular customer for both on-boarding or recertification
- Serve as ‘Primary Point of Contact’ to communicate and resolve any screening/adverse news issues with offshore/SKCO/compliance/business teams
- Being aware and demonstrate the knowledge of regulation surrounding KYC/Due Diligence for Singapore in particular related to sanctions/adverse news and PEPS
- Ability to interpret and articulate the guidelines provided by the Group Policies and Procedures to govern the KYC/AML onboarding/recertification process applicable in the screening area.
- Mitigate integrity risks for the bank by contributing to the risk assessment of (potential) business relationships/Individuals based on (international) regulations against money laundering and terrorist financing, financial sanctions, and embargoes
If you fulfil this requirements and would like more information or a confidential discussion about this role, please contact me at email@example.com.
If this position is not suitable for you but you know someone who would be, I would appreciate if you refer them over so we can have a chat.
Registration ID No. R1984348 | EA License number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No. 200609504D