Key Account Specialist – Electronics Industry, up to $84,000 per annum
Your new company
- You will be working in a leading international telecommunications organisation, a manufacturer and marketer of electrical and fibre optic connectors.
Your new role As a passionate and adept individual, your primary responsibility is to
- Manage end to end order management and planning.
- Review and analyse customers’ forecast and demand trends.
- Liaising with 3rd party service providers, manufacturers, and customers on logistics delivery.
- Take care of end-to-end sales process, coordinating order delivery/customer’s returns and feedback.
- Pro-active and willing to implement new customer initiatives and requirements through brainstorming with stakeholders.
- Handle customers enquiries, feedback and build strong relationship with the customers.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience in the customer service line within the electronics industry would be preferred.
- Knowledge of Mandarin proficiency would be advantageous as there is a need to liaise with Chinese stakeholders.
- Prior exposure in demand planning/inventory management would be highly relevant.
- Tech savvy and ability to pick up new skills and software swiftly.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive remuneration
- Exposure in regional markets due to business expansion in various projects
- Autonomy and opportunities to develop into a senior role