Your new company
You’ll be working for a banking company who is looking for Digital Marketer. This is a 1-year contract, to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
- Digital native who understands the latest social, content and digital trends .
- Brainstorm and execute digital campaigns across channels such as social media, email and content strategies .
- Solid communication skills and attention detail to manage all creative and compelling artwork .
- Develop local contents and social activation to deliver locally relevant messages to build consumer connection in digital and social platforms .
- Manage development and distribution of social content strategies across all owned, shared, earned, paid media .
- Measures and reports performance of all digital campaigns .
What you'll need to succeed
- Coordinate with cross functional teams to ensure alignment of content with company vision and support integrated campaigns .
- Stay up to date on emerging trends, topics, conversations and the pulse of the digital community .
- Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions .
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing, Mass Communications, Advertising/ Media, Business Management, Marketing or equivalent .
- Has balance between analytical and creative side, experienced in crafting messages (creative nuances) and needs to know which aspect is performing and which is non-performing.
- Minimum of 2-3 years working experience in a start-up or FinTech space is a plus.
- Ideally a Digital savvy and social media expert in Lifestyle or Reward space.
- Ideally candidate from Agency background (not account manager).
- Experienced working on mobile apps.
- Hands-on experience with digital media and content management such as Facebook, Instagram, Telegram, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, WordPress, etc .
- Passionate about creating great engaging digital campaigns that are clear, succinct and concise that drive engagement and conversion .
- Adaptable, teachable, a problem-solver and able to handle multiple priorities and tight deadlines .
- Ability to take ownership and see working at a start-up as a lifestyle .
What you'll get in return
- Inquisitive, self-starter, ability to self-manage and to work independently with little supervision while meeting expectations – and able to collaborate well within a team .
- An excellent command of English language, both written and conversational .
- Ability to work independently as well as cohesively in a team environment
- The max salary range is 3500 SGD - 4000 SGD per month.
- This role is only open to Singaporean/ Singapore PR applicants.
The company does provide attractive remuneration for their employees. Besides that, you will have the opportunity to be part of a well-known banking company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.