Your new company
My client is a top tier investment bank in Singapore. They are looking for an IT Software Engineer to join them in leading the incoming projects.
Your new role
Are you passionate about delivering robust and scalable robotic process automation solutions? Do you have a knack for understanding business processes and how we can optimize and improve through a combination of process re-engineering and technological changes? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate? We’re looking for someone like that to help us:
- Highly skilled in core automation tools and technologies for delivering Process Automation Solutions through a blend of Automation Anywhere and cognitive solutions.
- Adopt the agile sprint methodology and ensure delivery robot developments on time and according to specifications (KPI: Sprint deliveries, monitor in Sprint huddles)
- Assist the team in the construction of business cases and opportunity identification effort to support the further adoption of RPA solutions throughout the organisation share experience and knowledge to assist in the development of recommendations and solutions that are in-line with industry best practices.
- Familiarize and adopt the overall robotics delivery framework and overarching concepts/tools (SDD, JIRA tollgate process, CR and bug reporting, test management) (KPI: Ticket rejections, stakeholder feedback)
- Partner and collaborate with experts and IT teams across the organization
- Support the business embedded Software Robot Owners, Robot Operators and Robot Configurators in resolving high-priority defects, deploying fixes to production systems and assist in implementing higher complexity, cross functional robots
- Analyze business requirements, design and implement solutions, and develop a "robot" (i.e. software automation solutions) as defined by the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Test unit and integration of robots for integration into larger subsystems
What you'll need to succeed
You’ll be working in the Automation team in Singapore – the team is part of the regional Service Delivery Transformation team for GWMO APAC. The team is responsible for supporting the Group Operations WMO Service Delivery teams in delivering Process Automation Solutions through a blend of self-built solutions and solutions delivered by the Robotic Process Automation team. The team will also work closely with key stakeholders within the Service Delivery units to fulfill their training needs and manage the build and delivery of their pipeline; as well as acting as a coordinator across Group Operations to ensure we design Process Automation Solutions in a strategic manner and being the interface with other Robotic Process Automation support partners such as the Robotics Center of Excellence and GO Robotics Operations.
What you need to do now
- Must have minimum 5-7 years of Automation Anywhere as developer
- Experience in Jave, .net, python, OCR technologies
- Experience in VBA macros, Java, .net technologies
- The ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
- Experience applying business analysis techniques, build requirements and develop robust solutions
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
- Experience & have a good understanding of machine learning algorithms and deep learning
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.