Your new company
My client is an established Investment Bank with close to 100 years of presence. With strong market presence across 30 countries, they are looking for a candidate to join the regional IT Risk & Control team.
Your new role
In the IT Risk & Control team, you will be responsible for the effective implementation of the bank's risk framework while remediating risks. You will also be responsible for the governance and reporting while coordinating special projects.
You will be collaborating with various internal stakeholders while conducting escalation of any potential issues. You will be responsible for Singapore , Hong Kong and Japan IT Risk & Control operations. You will also advise the technology management and staffs on Governance, Risk, and Control best practice.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or any relevant qualification
- Minimum 5 years of relevant IT Risk & Control experience within the Banking/Financial Services industries
- CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP, or other IT governance, risk, or audit or security professional qualification
- Experience in managing regulatory inspections or inquiries such as MAS, HKMA, JFSA will be an added bonus
- Experience in supporting IT Governance, IT General Control, IT Security, Audit or Technology compliance framework
- IT Audit experience is a must
- ITIL Certification is a must
- Excellent remuneration package with attractive bonus
- Opportunity to work in a fast-expanding, established organisation
- Fun and dynamic culture to work in
*Note: Due to the Covid-19 situation, only local applicants can be considered for these roles.*
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or please send a copy of your CV (Word document) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Raymond Ler: Registration ID No.: R1876114 | EA License No.: 07C3924 | Company Registration No.: 200609504D #1238909