Your new company
A Global Investment Bank is hiring for a Program Manager (12-month contract) to join their Implementation Team
Your new role
In this role, you will be part of the Program Management team handling different implementation projects. In this role, your daily work include:
- leading implementation programs for core technology platforms, including successful integration with existing systems,
- using your technical expertise to plan, implement and drive program - actively identifying related risks, technical issues and other possible escalations,
- working closely with stakeholders from different teams and seniority across operations, technology, external vendors and sales to ensure successful project roll out,
- and communicating effectively with stakeholders on timelines expectations and deliverables
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- At least 8 to 12 years' experience in program management, ideally within banking environment
- Technical experience Finacle implementation and integration
- Experience in leading technical projects and project teams in a matrix organisation is highly desirable
- Strong technology delivery capability and leadership from strategy alignment, solution design, E2E program/project delivery to problem solving.
If this role is suitable for you or if you know someone who may be keen, please get in touch with and updated CV at email@example.com. Please note that only candidates based in Singapore will be considered for this role.
Registration No.: R1873406EA Licence No.: 07C3924