Your new company
This world-renowned company is looking for a IT Operations Specialist. To be based in Singapore, this opportunity will be a 1-year contract role.
Your new role
The IT Operator is responsible for:
What you'll need to succeed
- To provide 24 x 7 support for Data Center running on 12 hours shift.
- Provide single point of contact for incident, service request and escalation.
- Monitor, manage and maintain data centre operation and facilities.
- Manage equipment movement.
- Daily monitoring of status.
- Ensure proper running of the existing data centre systems.
- Liaise with the vendor on maintenance and enhancement issues.
- Troubleshoot and report system incidents/problem and abnormalities.
- Resolve incidents related to routine problems or known issues.
- Adhere to service level agreement for response time and turnaround time.
- Able to work shift including weekends and public holidays.
- Possess Diploma in Computer Science/Electronics/IT or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience in IT infrastructure operation.
- 12 hrs shift working.
Additional Plus Points :
- Be customer and service oriented, positive working attitude. ITIL Certification will be an added advantage.
- ITIL Certification will be an added advantage
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1214887