Your new company
My client is a top tier investment bank in Singapore. They are currently looking for a IT Business Analyst to lead their team.
Your new role
Do you have the know-how to apply business analysis techniques to deliver Cyber Security projects? Are you a committed and visionary team player with an analytical and logical mind-set? Are you motivated to work in a complex, diverse and global environment? We’re looking for a IT business analyst to:
- engage with colleagues at all levels to meet business requirements
- translate cyber security requirements into technical documentation
- collaborate with technologists to drive delivery within an agile framework
- conduct as-is and to-be impact analysis
- contribute to reduction of all security and operational risks, in line with policies and standards
- identify opportunities to improve our processes
What you'll need to succeed
Cyber Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on access management for applications and infrastructure, identity management for users, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles, and create best-fit solutions.
You’ll be working in the Attack Monitoring Analytics and Tooling team in Singapore. We provide technical design, analysis and implementation services for our security monitoring functions. As an IT business analyst, you’ll play an important role in delivering security monitoring solutions. We offer flexibility in the workplace and equal opportunities to all our team members. Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses they support secure.
What you need to do now
- at least 3 experience in an IT agile delivery model in a Cyber Security related domain
- good understanding of IT security monitoring concepts
- inquisitive, able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs
- meticulous in documentation
- strong analytical skills to be able to evaluate potential solutions
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- must be Singaporean or Singapore PR
- fluent in English
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.