Your new company
A leading multinational mining group is looking for an Invoicing Officer (12 months contract) – up to $5,000.
Your new role
Reporting to the Supervisor Non-Bulk Pacific CS&D, the Commercial Service Officer - is responsible for ensure accurate and on time contract and order entry, issuing proforma invoice for LC customer's LC applications and meeting all business objectives.
Actively provide innovate solutions to streamline processes and commit to supporting digital innovation projects
• Accurately input contracts into SAP
• Timely and accurately enter Orders and draw down
• Issue delivery note in SAP
• Prepare, issue and check shipping documentation
• Create Proforma LC Application for customers to issue LCs
• Execute and run reports and procedures required for month end activities
What you'll need to succeed
- A Bachelor Degree/Diploma or equivalent
What you'll get in return
This is an exciting opportunity to join an MNC. You will be part of a dynamic team and you will be remunerated at market competitive rates.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Ernie at Hays on +65 6424 0157 or email Ernieza.Zailani@hays.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
Referrals are welcome.
Registration ID No. R1329386 | EA License number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No. 200609504D #1226550