Your new company
We are the world's leading recruiting experts in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people. We power the world of work by truly understanding our clients and candidates, locally and globally. We provide deep expertise across a wide spectrum of industries and sectors.
Hays operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. With almost 100 employees across 13 specialisms, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. Looking after the careers of professionals and directly influencing lives is something most people never have the chance to do. At Hays, you'll do it every day.
Your new role
Your role is to provide highly efficient administrative support, which includes:
What you'll need to succeed
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages and handle caller's inquiries whenever possible
- Greet, assist, and/or direct candidates, clients, and other visitors
- Respond to colleagues' inquiries and provide support as required
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences, and all kinds of activities and events
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies and equipment
- Monitor the use of supplies and coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment
We welcome students from various industries. Key qualities required:
What you'll get in return
- You will be a recent or will soon graduate university with strong academic records
- You will demonstrate proactiveness and strong leadership skills in your extracurricular activities.
- You will have a strong entrepreneurial drive to be innovative, ambitious and a strong passion for recruitment within a sales environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good PC skills including the ability to excel, word, and PPT at a highly proficient level
- Detail-oriented and meticulous
You will work closely with our Administrative Supervisor in supporting the recruitment business. You will also be able to learn about what a recruiting expert does and build a foundation for a career in recruitment with one of the largest brands in the recruitment industry. Your role as an office admin (recruitment) will begin with an exciting opportunity to experience first-hand on how the recruitment business function. You will learn the core traits in supporting our recruitment consultants with administrative duties.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Jessine Ng at Jessine.email@example.com
At Hays, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and our community. Hays is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that embraces diversity and strives to be inclusive environment for our people. #1229234