Cyber Security Roles in Singapore
Job Posting by Belle Lim, Cyber Security Consultant at Hays Singapore
Information Security (GRC) Lead
Cyber Security jobs in Singapore
ACTIVELY HIRING NOW
An established leading technology MNC with global presence is looking for an Information Security (GRC) lead to join the team. This is a global role and this individual will be building/setting up the cyber security team from scratch, developing InfoSec policies, participating in the transformation of Information Security Practice in globally (US, EMEA, China, Japan and APAC).
Your new role
• Lead the Global GRC team, with direct reports in the USA, EMEA, China, Japan and Asia-Pacific, to deliver relevant projects, information and support to the regions.
• Developing governance strategy, establishing governance and quality standards
• Enterprise security risk management, compliance management, policy management, security awareness training, third party risk management, metrics and reporting.
• Security Architecture review
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience building / setting up Information Security / Cyber Security team (Cyber Security Governance, Policies, Risk Management framework – More than 7-8 years of GRC experience
- Experiences in a Regional / Global Role
- Strong stakeholder’s engagement skills
- NIST, ISO 27001, ITIL, CoBIT, GDPR, JSox, etc.
What you’ll get in return
• You will be part of a leading culture MNC firm
• Rewarding career progression – With Global Exposure
• Competitive Compensation and benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Belle.email@example.com. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply now or refer a friend (Get rewarded with $200 CapitaStar Gift voucher upon a successful friend referral!)
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
EA License Number: 07C3924 l Registration Number: R21100438 l Company Registration ID No.: 200609504D