Cyber Security Roles in Singapore
Job Posting by Belle Lim, Cyber Security Consultant at Hays Singapore
An established global leading top 10 Pharmaceutical R&D MNC in the world is looking for an Information Security Architect (AD) to join the IT Security Team. As part of the firm’s Information Security & Risk Management team, this is a global role and you will be working closely with members of global team to develop, design, architect and implement security policies, processes, standards and be involved in system architecture design.
Your new role
• Be involved in architecture, design, implementation, deployment, and operational transition of innovative & secure technology solutions
• Work with information security leadership to develop strategies and plans to enforce security requirements and address identified risks in the infrastructure.
• Develop plans for security systems by evaluating network and security technologies Implement new enterprise security architecture, technologies and enhancements
• Working closely with in-region Information Technology function leads to ensure that solutions align with security architecture and business strategy.
What you’ll need to succeed
- More than 10 years of experience in Information Security or related functions (IT Audit, Risk Management or Security Architecture)
- Requires in-depth knowledge of the systems development life cycle, client area’s functions and systems, and systems applications programs development technological alternatives.
- Knowledge of and experience in developing and documenting security architecture and plans, including strategic, tactical and project.
- Significant exposure or understanding of the following: network security and perimeter security, firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIEM / participate in network security architecture
- Understanding of Information Security frameworks and good practices (e.g. ISO, NIST)
What you’ll get in return
• You will be part of a TOP leading culture firm
• Rewarding career progression
• Competitive Compensation and benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Belle.email@example.com. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply now or refer a friend (Get rewarded with $200 CapitaStar Gift voucher upon a successful friend referral!)
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
EA License Number: 07C3924 l Registration Number: R21100438 l Company Registration ID No.: 200609504D