Your new company
You will be joining a prestigious global e-commerce, internet and technology company that is listed on the stock exchange. As the business has recorded strong growth and profitability, the business requires a hands-on Indirect Procurement Manager to join its dynamic, global business.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Developing and leading indirect category strategy and procurement activities across APAC, while ensuring compliance to internal policies and guidelines
- Conducting spend analysis and collaborating with internal stakeholders to achieve business objectives
- Performing market analysis to identify trends and opportunities
- Managing Sourcing to Contracting (S2C) and oversee Procurement to Payment (P2P)
- Reviewing supplier performance and compliance to contractual agreements
- Maintain supplier relationships to ensure competitive costs
- Travelling within APAC may be required
The ideal candidate is someone who has:
What you'll get in return
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in business or other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in indirect procurement. Marketing category is advantageous.
- Mandarin speaking and writing ability (traditional and simplified) is essential as stakeholders are based in China
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
In return, you'll be part of an organization who values their employees. You will have a structured career growth and plenty of developmental opportunities. You will also be compensated with attractive remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you’re keen on pursuing this exciting opportunity, please call Bernice Lim on +65 6424 0150 or send in your application to Bernice.Lim@hays.com.sg
Registration ID: R21103291 | EA Licence No.: 07C3924 | Company Registration No.: 200609504D
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career #1222706