Your new company
This renowned multinational bank is looking for a project/implementation manager (Transaction Banking) to join them!
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for the project management and success of each implementation.
- Work with different stakeholders (customers, vendors and internal partners such as Sales, RMs, Legal and Products) for customer cash management solution onboarding.
- Ensure solution delivered meets customer requirements, is on-time and within established quality standards.
- Train clients, drive utilisation and customers’ satisfaction.
- Provide handover and training to client services team post implementation.
- Drive innovation and process improvements to improve productivity and client experience.
What you need to do now
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in implementation or project management in the areas of cash management and/or trade finance
- Some experience and/or knowledge in ERP packages (SAP, Oracle), Host-to-host and API Connectivity is preferred
- Certification in project management will be an advantage
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Juvina at Hays on +65 63030151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Referrals are welcome.
Registration ID No. R1769394 | EA License number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No. 200609504D #1213867