Your new company
The company is a one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations with over 40 million customers. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including Wealth and Personal Banking, Commercial Banking, and Global Banking & Markets in 63 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, North America and Latin America.
Your new role
As part of the IM Operations group, this role is within the portfolio & client services team based in Singapore. The team plays an integral role in servicing clients, portfolio managers, trading, sales and marketing teams as well as co-ordinating with other support functions in delivery of complete suite of operational support and strategy to business in Asia, India and Japan. The team provides coverage for a global client base investing in Asian Products as well as distribution of global investment products to clients in Asian region.
What you'll need to succeed
- Serve as single point of contact, providing proactive and effective operational support for internal stakeholders such as business and infrastructure teams with external service providers
- Accountable for review and resolution of all operational issues for the assigned portfolio. Oversight of Portfolio Manager and Client reporting deliverables.
- Perform cash management functions, review of various reports (eg. Reconciliations, overdraft, cash projections).Facilitate timely and accurate implementation of client instructions, including items such as cash flows, performance queries, reporting etc.
- Liaison with vendors to ensure timely resolution of operational issues such as trade processing/settlement, corporate actions, reconciliation breaks, etc
- Support day-to-day inquiries and requests for institutional, sub-advised and intermediary clients .Provide client service support for the intermediary client based in Asia who invest in MSinvf and Liquidity Fund
What you'll get in return
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar Asset Management or a financial services organization
- Strong problem solving, analytical and innovation skills .Able to work under pressure in fast-paced environment yet deliver high level of work quality
- Good communication skills and ability to build relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate confidence interacting with senior individuals and management across various functions
- Team Player with strong client service focus and good interpersonal skills. Actively participate in team meetings, raising issues, challenge the status quo and offer solutions/ideas
- Ability to identify and timely escalate risk issues as per Escalation Protocol
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications
- Candidates for this position will have gained direct experience in a similar role or may come from an accounting or operational background. The individual must be a self-starter who is able to maintain a high standard of accuracy while managing various deadlines, a creative individual that can work independently or as part of a team working to exceed expectations while demonstrating tenacity in resolving issues and exhibit agility in learning.
What you need to do now
- Cross border engagement with clients
- Service focused, not sales bound role
- Forward-looking environment defined by open communication, collaboration, learning and dedicated career management
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ or forward your latest resume to Kalpana.firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career, please reach Kalpana Charles at +603 7611 8666
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D