Your new company
An exciting, leading government firm in the engineering industry is looking for a HRBP to join their team.
Your new role
As HR Business Partner, your role is both strategic and hands-on, providing full cycle Human Resources support to the business unit.
This role will work with business leaders, managers, HR Center of Excellence (CoE) and HR Shared Services to shape the people strategy, execute all HR initiatives and drive HR functional excellence.
- Partner with the leadership team to create a culture that supports the strategy for business growth
- Build effective relationships with all levels of the organisation, providing guidance and coaching on employee relations, performance and development issues
- Collaborate with Corporate Level HR Centre of Excellence (COEs) in providing local market intelligence and practices in reviewing and formulating practical employee value proposition, sound HR program, strategies, framework, and guidelines in all areas of HR functions in order to attract, groom and retain talents to support business growth.
- Understand the internal and external customer environment, needs and expectations, thereafter work out the practical add value solutions to close the gap and support business growth.
- Lead and support organizational development and transformational strategies including change management, conflict resolution, teambuilding, coaching, Employee Engagement Survey and/or other necessary strategies.
- Drive annual performance review and Compensation & Benefit review
- Manage, inspire, and develop the internal HR capabilities and bench strength
What you'll need to succeed
- Play a critical role in Workforce planning and Talent succession planning - Collaborate with senior business leaders to identify long-term talent and capabilities needed to deliver the business strategy.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline, preferably in Human Resources
- 5 to 10 years of HR experience, preferably in MNCs.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work under pressure, multi-task and handle diverse issues at hand
What you'll get in return
Successful candidate will be able to embark on a dynamic and empowering career in the government link industry.
Attractive remuneration package | Up to $96K per annum.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please email your latest CV to Priscilla.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other than that you can click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now at 63030150.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA Reg Number: R1439497
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1233057