Your new company
You’ll be working for a banking company who is looking for a Organisation Design Specialist. This will be a 6 months contract (maternity cover) to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- The Organisation Design (OD) Specialist is responsible to manage and advise the organisation design priorities and challenges of key business units and support functions within the Bank.
- OD Advisory:
- Support OD Leads to advise business/function stakeholders on Target Operating Models, Organisation Structures & Reporting Lines, Roles & Responsibilities, and Capability maps, often serving as a project or workstream lead.
- Work with PeopleSoft data and OD tools to produce data analysis on a periodic basis for the organisation and for specific projects as required to support the business in ensuring that the organisational structure implemented is sound and based on reliable and accurate data points.
- Accountable for preparing and presenting deliverables to stakeholders through workshops or key milestone meetings.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the senior executives of the business and functions to provide thought leadership and best practices for Target Operating Model (TOM) and organisation design related topics.
- Analyse critically, challenge assumptions and think creatively to solve complex problems.
- Facilitate the OD team to develop and cascade OD capabilities, including:
- Organisation Design Review (ODR) – assesses organisational structures and models, size, and shape of an organisational unit (spans of control and layers analysis).
- Target Operating Model (TOM) – integrates the people, process, and technology management elements of how an organisational unit delivers against its strategy.
- Understand and keep abreast of the latest OD trends and thought leadership to support the development of OD capabilities and advisory.
- Understand the business strategy of the organisational units and the implications to advisory work.
- Understand the regulatory context, constraints, and the implications to advisory work.
- Work with respective HR and Business leaders to deliver end-to-end OD work, projects and major transformational initiatives across all the OD capabilities.
- Determine both quantitative and qualitative benefits of delivering the OD capabilities for the organisational units.
- Monitor and track the progress and benefits of delivering the OD capabilities for the organisational units.
- Partner with HRBPs, and other HR COEs in delivering OD capabilities for the organisational units.
- Own key stakeholder relationships and engage them to understand business problems, identify root causes, and surface critical questions to resolve.
- Collaborate with related business and/or function stakeholders to deliver OD capabilities for the organisational units.
What you'll get in return
- 8-10 years strategy, target operating model, organisation design experience.
- 3-5 years work experience in the banking sector.
- Strong analytical, structured thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Collaborative, independent, self-starter.
- Disciplined, adaptive and responsive.
- Strong personal desire for feedback & alternative thinking and openness for all varied types of work responsibilities.
- This role is open to Singapore PR or Singaporean.
The company does provide attractive remuneration for their employees. Besides that, you will have the opportunity to be part of a well-known banking company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.