Your new company
Our client invest globally and across different asset classes such as public equities, fixed income, private markets funds and real estate. They are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager.
Your new role
This is an individual contributor reporting directly to the Head of HR.
Your role includes but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for end to end recruitment from sourcing to salary proposal
- Develop talent acquisition and hiring strategies
- Work closely with hiring manager to finetune existing job description or create new JDs for newly created roles.
- Keep track of hiring through applicant tracking database; maintain turnover indices and generate HR reports such as attrition, hiring vacancies, headcount and referrals
- Oversee Employee on-boarding and induction programme
- Maintain our in-house on/off boarding survey system
- Assist in organising and attending career fairs/recruitment drives and strategies
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in a related field. Institute for Human Resource Professionals (IHRP) certification or equivalent certification would be preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of talent acquisition/Recruitment experience in an Asset/Investment/Fund Management setting, with experience in sourcing, full-cycle recruiting and employment branding would be highly preferred
- Good knowledge of HR Operations and related paperwork, and good understanding of manpower regulations and statutory requirements
- Highly proficient in recruitment strategies and social media, with strong understanding of the talent needs and competencies of various roles and functions, coupled with strong market awareness
- Strong communication, influencing, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
You will be given the chance to continuously grow in the company due to the expanding business entity, whilst being a part of the team in the growing financial service business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA Personnel Registration No: R1439497 | EA License No: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1235115