Your new company
An expert preclinical contract research organization providing oncology services and preclinical cancer models for drug development is looking for a HR manager. This is a newly created position and an individual contributor role.
Your new role
Reporting to the APAC, HR Lead, the HR manager will support the HR day-to-day operations and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide support for employee relations, employment, compliance, compensation and benefits.
- Support and follow up employee life cycle procedures and provide HR support work such as onboard /offboard/contract renew, HR system maintenance (Workday, local HR system), data analysis (HR report & dashboard support), etc.
- Oversee the end-to-end of recruitment management process – perform sourcing or working with preferred vendors, offer management, checks and clearance, offer management.
- Administer various employee benefit plans such as insurance of life, health, employment and labor, pension plans, vacation, sick leave and leave of absences.
- Prepare monthly payroll, submit relevant local required contributions in accordance with legislations.
- Arrange and coordinate staff training enrolment and update of training records.
- Process various data related to documenting human resources activities such as new-hire, change-of-status, performance evaluations, benefits, terminations, etc.
- Participation in employee activities planning, organizing and relevant works.
- Other HR projects/duties may assign.
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in management discipline, major in Human Resource Management is preferred;
Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in start up, life science industry.
Familiar with Singapore labor law, local related regulations and with good knowledge of Employment Act, MOM regulations and practices;
What you'll get in return
Successful candidate will be able to embark on a fast-paced, results-driven organization in the life science industry. Here, you will join passionate professionals who strive to develop innovative products and technologies for biopharmaceutical applications to advance fields in science and medicine. You will excel in an environment characterized by respect, integrity, and growth opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please email your latest CV to Priscilla.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other than that you can click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now at 63030150.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA Reg Number: R1439497 #1237379