Your new company
You'll be working for global leading high-tech company which is looking for creative expert who embrace ownership and are driven to make a positive impact on the world.
Your new role
1. Partner with the business unit, acquire in-depth knowledge and a good understanding of business strategy and deliver HR strategy & initiatives within the business unit.
2. Identify and diagnose organizational capability gaps based on the understanding of the business and team, providing sustainable HR guidance when appropriate, including organization structure design, staffing, talent development, performance management, employee relations, etc.
3. Understand the production relationship of the supported team, and assist the management to formulate effective management mechanisms and incentive mechanisms to improve organizational efficiency.
4. Assist business partners to build a resilient and cohesive team, and establish effective organizational communication channels by paying attention to organizational temperature and team culture.
5. Initiate and execute HR projects from end to end to improve and develop specific issues.
What you'll need to succeed
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
2. Minimum 12 years of experience in HR business partnering or generalist experience.
3. Comprehensive knowledge and hands-on experiences in at least three or more areas below: talent acquisition, organization development, leadership development, culture transformation, performance management, and employee relations.
4. Optimistic and collaborative - we're building an awesome team and looking for someone excited to roll their sleeves up and join us as we start this journey.
5. Self-starter, fast learner with a start-up spirit.
6. Excellent verbal and written English.
What you'll get in return
1.Competitive compensation package including great benefits policy
2.Lead and transform the strategy and future of a well-established team
3.Global exposure in a fast-growing industry
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, just forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me now.
Miley Wang +65 9611-6474 Miley.Wang@hays.com.sg
EA Reg no: R22109233
EA Licence Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No. 200609504D #1232574