Your new role
- Review daily, weekly and monthly NAV funds/portfolios in accordance with applicable Industry recommended accounting practices, accounting standard or specific constitutional documents.
- Work with fund/portfolio accountants and liaise with different support functions to ensure NAVs are delivered in timely manner to meet the agreed KPIs.
- Provide accurate statistic data (KPIs etc.) on an as-scheduled basis and establish service excellence.
- Ensure NAV calculations are accurately prepared and in line with the operational and system procedural manual.
- Prepare operational and system procedural manuals to ensure that all operational risks are well under control and adequate for the day to day activities.
- Identifying and documenting “non-standard” process flows for proper documentation
- Report and escalate operational or major incidents including any breach or error occurrences to the Management.
- Participate in regular operational meetings to review any client and new business requirements
- Working pro-actively with Clients to resolve queries on action points relating to Fund Admin matters
- Able to work closely under tight deadline with client and auditors to meet client specific reporting requirements
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum university degree/ post graduate degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
- Minimum 1 year experience in Fund Accounting or equivalent experiences
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Registration No: R1986473
EA License No: 07C3924
Company Registration No: 200609504D #1203960