Your new company
You’ll be working for a banking company who is looking for a Head of Transformational Change . This will be a 12 months contract role to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Leading agile delivery and change for Brand Evolution and wider brand team, including adoption of NWoW across Brand, governance, financial management, scope management, risk management, vendor management, resource optimisation, structure and processes.
- Scrum Lead for Brand Evolution, including coaching the PO and other team members on agile best practice adoption and team improvements.
- Define and pilot OKR framework for Brand Evolution.
- Advice and guide CABM on agile delivery practices and adoption.
- Lead Brand into CX / customer experience.
- Lead on a new brand development target operating model (as PO/lead), including the design and implementation of capability and operational efficiency improvements across Brand, tool identification and implementation, new ways of working between Brand and its internal partners, workflow, automation and governance.
- Lead on brand, including governance and process definition and activation, identification of improvements, management of the pipeline including Brand resource management against demand.
- PO for the Project, including leading the Project through to successful Phase 1 Go Live, and the definition and activation of Phase 2.
- Budget oversight and spend optimisation for Brand Evolution and projects, including responsibility for management of financial processes, controls and interface into COO and Finance teams, QPR process.
- Lead on building signage changes across key corporate office locations.
- Support on the Corporate Planning process.
- Vendor management, including ensuring Brand’s strict adoption of policy and process, management of RFPs through to contracts and set-up.
What you'll get in return
- 20 years of project and program management experience.
- Led large scale brand and marketing change initiatives in a multinational environment.
- Enterprise transformation exposure.
- Experience in change management within large organisations.
- Strong understanding of technology, software development methods and the martech stack.
- Managed multi-million-dollar budgets, reporting and tracking.
- Functional skills in brand and marketing is critical.
- Agile certifications (e.g., Scrum PO and or Scrum Master).
- International experience is a must with strong cultural adaptability and ability to work with a variety of teams across the world.
- Strong influencer and negotiation skills.
- Business case development and benefits realisation.
- This role is only open to Singapore PR or Singaporean.
What you need to do now
The company does provide attractive remuneration for their employees. Besides that, you will have the opportunity to be part of a well-known banking company.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1209941