Your new company
Your new firm is a leading MNC with a strong Medtech arm and presence in the B2B sector. With the new business expansion, they are starting a new division of enterprise application staff to support their business growth.
Your new role
- Manage enterprise application roadmap covering areas such as technical direction, resource planning, project milestones and standardizing application practices.
- Lead a team of 8 enterprise application engineers and ensure they attain their deliverable for application development, maintenance and projects
- Project management of any key projects, liaising with other technical teams from other IT divisions
- Possess strong IT knowledge and experience in enterprise application frameworks, such as waterfall and agile
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- At least 5 years of managerial experience in IT managing regional projects across the region
- Experience leading and managing enterprise level regional or global IT projects and rolling out IT solutions across various technologies
- Excellent working knowledge of a variety of enterprise applications such as SAP, Salesforce, CRM, systems administration, databases and storage systems.
- Business partnering experience to understand stakeholder needs and then translate them into technical needs for project implementation
- Vendor management skills to ensure deliverables are being implemented.
You will join a leading Medtech MNC and play a key role in their expansion plan, heading the entire Enterprise Applications function with a team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an updated copy of your CV, or email Yvonne (EA reg no.: R1762899) at firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Hays Registration Number: 200609504D, EA License: 07C3924 #1219557