Your new company
You will be working with a fast paced, world renowned technology company, where you focus on project management strategic efforts.
Your new role
- Define the strategy for Home Page Promo APAC: set yearly and quarterly targets based on action plan and assess performance
- Provide training and best practice sharing to the APAC Marketers, including crafting the monthly Home Page Promo learnings
- Project manage Home Page Promo campaigns for APAC - collect Home Page Promo requests for the upcoming quarter, representing APAC at the weekly HPP committee meeting headed by our Global Brand VP, support APAC marketers throughout the launch process and provide information on performance post-launch
- Support Home Page Promo strategic initiatives, for instance user sentiment measurement
What you'll need to succeed
- 4 years + in marketing
- Proven project management skills
- Ability to work with multiple teams at all levels of seniority, across multiple time zones
- Outstanding written, presentation and verbal communication skills in English
- Enthusiastic and motivated, with a proactive approach to problem solving
- Familiar with Digital Marketing strategies and campaigns
- Manipulate data and work with pivot tables in Excel/Google Sheets.
- Analyze campaign results and visualize the insights and learnings in an engaging way. Slide making skills are important
What you'll get in return
Excellent opportunity to work in one of the world's largest tech company, you will work in an environment that looks into growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world class facilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Dashini.Raj@hays.com.my
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1227297