Your new company
You will be working with a fast paced, world renowned technology company, where you focus on data analysis strategic efforts.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Investigate and analyze impact of marketing campaigns using R and statistical models.
- Innovate marketing campaigns by coming up with business recommendations based on analytical insights.
- Collaborate with Global Marketing Analysts, Marketing Finance and Product Analysts to understand their business needs, formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, forecasts and analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables and presentations.
- Identify, develop, and marketing opportunities across APAC countries, channels and functions, playing a leading role in streamlining these processes, finding creative solutions to eliminate barriers and reducing the resources needed to support them.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in business consulting or an analytical field in statistical and database software, BA/BS Degree at minimum.
- Degree in quantitative discipline or comparable experience would be strongly preferred.
- Solid Experience using SQL to extract and manipulate data, or with other programming and fluency in performing statistical analyses (e.g., R, Python).
- Distinctive problem-solving and analytical skills with a high degree of analytical rigor.
- Strategic mindset, strong project management skills, keen business acumen and the ability to thrive in a rapid paced environment on multiple projects with many stakeholders.
- Understanding of software products (apps, websites) user funnel.
What you'll get in return
- Proven track record of exceptional performance and high productivity.
- Adaptability, teamwork, dedication, and a positive attitude.
- Able to work in a fast paced, deadline driven, tech work environment.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and a complex matrix environment.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to evangelize the merits of data and reports internally and externally.
Excellent opportunity to work in one of the world's largest tech company, you will work in an environment that looks into growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world class facilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sabrina.Than@hays.com.my