Your new company
A global tech leader in cloud computing and artificial intelligence, providing services in more than 200 countries and regions.
Your new role
The organisation is seeking a Cloud Project Manager based in Singapore to cover the South East Asia and Global market. This role is reporting to the Global project lead work closely with the global project management team and senior stakeholders closely.
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for significant, Institute-wide, international projects, focused on meeting project commitments, including communications with sponsors, stakeholders etc.
- Spend majority of time on project management
- Lead the design, testing, planning, and implementation of complex projects for systems
- Continuously improve project management toolkits and methodologies used within IS&T
- Provide consultation to project managers in the process of project management and in the softer skills of team dynamics, team building and group motivation
- Manage project budget and resource allocation
- Interact regularly with existing or potential clients to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving the delivery. Advocate on behalf of clients and represent clients' needs as appropriate to senior management
- Be responsible for solutions design, business development, and transition of projects from presales to delivery, and sales support
What you'll get in return
- 7-15 years of IT service project manager experience in Cloud computing
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Be able to travel regionally and internationally with business requirements
What you need to do now
- Working on global projects with regional and global teams/stakeholders across functions
- Flexible company culture
- Attractive salary package
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Eva Ma at +65 63030158 or email Eva.email@example.com for a confidential discussion on your career. Hays Registration Number: 200609504D, EA License: 07C3924, Registration ID Number: R1658977