Your new role
- Ensure that Rates Derivatives Exotics trades booking are in line with external source (termsheets from Front office) and rectify discrepancies on the same day
- Manually book the deals in Middle Office system, MUREX.
- Monitor and process option exercises and special events
- Post amendments, market events and cancellations
- Resolve queries from BO and other stakeholders
- Assist Front Office in ad-hoc rebooking requests and update in Middle Office systems.
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- Deep knowledge in Interest Rates Derivatives products (IRS, CCS, Swaption, Range, Callable) and FX Options
- Familiar with Middle Office Support functions
- Basic knowledge on VBA – Hands on experience to develop and modify Macro spreadsheet
- Murex knowledge preferred
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Registration No: R1986473
EA License No: 07C3924
Company Registration No: 200609504D #1223550