Your new company
A technology organization focused on digital transformation within the public sector. By harnessing technologies, the organization seeks to engineer digital governance to make lives better for the nation. The organization seeks to utilize deep technical expertise in design and software development methodologies to deliver scalable, resilient, and reusable digital services which are supported by the Singapore Government Technology Stack.
Your new role
You will be a key party to the software engineer team. As a Software Engineer, you will be a part of a diverse team of technologists comprising of developers, designers, and product owners to create products and services to solve problems that help to create meaningful impact for the end users.
What you'll need to succeed
To ensure your success in this role, you will be highly encouraged to possess the following requirements:
- Experience in TypeScript, React, React Native, Ruby on Rails, Golang are highly advantageous.
- Highly analytical train of thoughts and effectively articulate your coding solutions.
- Collaborative spirit to partner with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly proficient in writing clean, efficient, testable codes.
- No capacity for work passes. Applicable for Singapore citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents only.
What you'll get in return
In return for your dedication and efforts, you will be rewarded with:
- A monthly remuneration of up to SGD 11,000/ month + Benefits
- Excellent support throughout your career growth with the organization
- Experience and exposure to global projects that will make an impact
What you need to do now
If you do not fit within the opportunity above but would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion on how I can be of help in your next career move, please email me at (Issac.Chen@hays.com.sg).
I have partnered with several technology leaders and am always open to have a conversation with active job seekers. Referrals are welcomed!
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Registration ID: R21103140
Hays Registration Number: 200609504D
EA License: 07C3924 #1228763