Your new company
You’ll be working for a multinational bank which is looking for Full Stack Software Engineer focusing on their Common API layer project on a 1 year contract to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Gather requirements, design, develop, test, deploy and support applications
- Work closely with Product Owner and Scrum teams to deliver user-centric solutions for internal and external customers
- Promote adoption and roll out of Agile and modern software engineering practices
- Drive innovative software engineering practices and architecture design
- Work with business and other technology teams to establish frameworks for delivering online capability
- Ensure risks, issues, costs and schedules are appropriately managed following agile principles
- Work with technology teams to co-ordinate development and create a delivery pipeline across multiple streams
- Collaborate with core DevOps and SRE teams to build and enhance resiliency and application quality
- Provide L2 production support
- Constantly analyse and improve the performance and quality of the product and team
- Able to adapt to changes in priorities and requirements
- Implementation of robust, fault tolerant and distributed application
- Successful implementation of Agile practices and tools
- Synergy in the delivery of projects through co-ordination of interdependencies
- Feedback from stakeholder groups
- Delivery of applications that attend business and clients needs with automated tests, CI and CD
- Ability to solve complex software development/design issues using clean, coherent code following established coding guidelines.
- Ideally 7 to 10 years' work experience as Full Stack Developer or Full Stack Software Engineer.
- Mandatory: Self-starter, capable of working without direction and able to deliver projects from scratch
- Mandatory: Microservice architecture
- Mandatory: Strong backend work experience with Java programming language
- Mandatory: Spring Boot framework (hands-on work experience).
- Mandatory: Frameworks (Spring, Spring boot, Cucumber, Apache Camel)
- Mandatory: Able to manage and work with dependency teams
What you'll get in return
- Ideal: Databases, software algorithms and design patterns
- Ideal: Exposure to Automation testing
- Ideal: DevOps toolchain experience (Bitbucket, Jenkins, Groovy, Artifactory, Ansible, SonarQube, Helm)
- Ideal: TDD, BDD, performance and Security testing for mobile and web
- Ideal: Web Server (Nginx)
- Ideal: Build automation tools (Ant, Maven, Gradle)
- Ideal: UNIX scripting
- Container and container orchestration (OpenShift, AWS EKS, Kubernetes and Docker)
- Message queue (MQ, JMS)
- Cloud deployment and systems management experience
- This role is open to Singapore PR or Singaporean (max 1 month notice period) currently based in Singapore.
- The salary range is 9000 SGD - 12133 SGD per month.
The company provides attractive remuneration for their employees. Besides, you will have the opportunity to be part of a well-known global banking company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click on 'Apply Now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now!
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1196379