Your new company
A global organization providing professional services to large organizations in the global, the organization has solidified its position as one of the leaders in its field. With more than 200,000 employees globally, the business is set to expand further and is facing huge potential growth the current market.
Your new role
You will be joining a team of professionals working on enterprise applications in an MNC environment with collaboration with the global teams. You will be exposure to a spectrum of duties that would enrich your career and journey with the organization. Development features, communicating and gathering requirements with cross-functional teams as well as the core collaboration piece to align with global would be the key responsibilities.
What you'll need to succeed
To ensure your success in this role, you will be highly encouraged to possess the following requirements:
What you'll get in return
- At least 1 year of Full stack application development experience is a must.
- Experience working in a MNC environment would be highly advantageous.
- Experience developing in .NET and Microsoft technologies (Azure) is a must.
- 50-50 development and functional focused role.
In return for your dedication and efforts, you will be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- A monthly remuneration of up to SGD 7,500/ month + Benefits
- Excellent support throughout your career growth with the organization
- Experience and exposure to projects that will make an impact
If you do not fit within the opportunity above but would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion on how I can be of help in your next career move, please email me at (Issac.Chen@hays.com.sg).
I have partnered with several technology leaders and am always open to have a conversation with active job seekers. Referrals are welcomed!
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Registration ID: R21103140
Hays Registration Number: 200609504D
EA License: 07C3924 #1233067