Your new company
For our Client, the largest Private Banking and Asset Management group owned by an entrepreneurial family, we are looking for a Full Stack Developer Online Banking.
Your new role
As a Full Stack Developer Online Banking, you are responsible for the successful development of our front workbench within the RM and Client platform strategy. Your specific duties include:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Build highly responsive web applications through appealing visual design using Angular
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications, following a microservices architecture
- Write effective APIs, and build reusable components for future use
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Implement security guidelines
- Write technical documentation
You will be working in product oriented agile delivery teams with key stakeholders in APAC and EMEA. The international setup offers you to work remotely and in co-location spaces. Your line team is mainly located in Singapore.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- This role requires a passion to code, test and deliver quality applications within the desired timeframes.
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- An excerpt from our technology and tool landscape: Java, Angular, Kubernetes (OpenShift), Kafka, Jira, Gitlab, Springboot, Azure Dev Cloud
- Familiarity with common stacks and agile methodology
- Good understanding of Design Patterns used in Java and Microservices Architectures
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache), container technology (kubernetes or OpenShift) and DevOps platforms (GitLab)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail, solution driven and analytical mindset person
- Experience in the Banking/Financial Industry would be an added advantage
An excellent opportunity awaits you in one of the successful financial services organization, providing its' employees with a comprehensive suite of benefits alongside with a truly constructive and collaborative working environment and long-term progressive career path.
The organization believes in achieving success together and entrusting you with great responsibility, offering an environment in which everybody can contribute and share expertise, help establish agile ways of working and bring in innovative ideas.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
EA Personnel Registration No: R1550030 | EA License No: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1240996