Your new company
You’ll be working for a banking company who is looking for a Full Stack Developer. This will be a 1-year contract role to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Guide the engineering teams that develop and maintain our highly available, responsive and scalable products that meets all our business and customer needs
- Provide technical guidance and direction, as well as hands-on resource and project management for all software development activities
- Develop our technical strategy and architecture using modern distributed application software, tools and techniques
- Responsible for the overall system development life cycle, and the delivery of high-quality software, using TDD, DDD to deliver maintainable code which is fully integrated into a Continuous Integration & Delivery cycle
- Design and Develop our technology applications holistically and continuously improve our technical efficiency and make changes as necessary
- Communicate technology strategy, architecture, and regular status reporting
- Coaching, mentoring, and developing our high performing engineers
- Play a leading role in interviewing and supporting hiring new engineers
What you'll get in return
- Proven experience in a similar leadership role
- Experience in delivering successful modern distributed applications
- Deep knowledge of current technological trends, frontend, backend, data, cloud native applications
- Hands-on development in all our technology choices
- Knowledge of system design and development of web frontend, mobile, backend, database, integration, machine learning, cloud, containers and CI/CD pipelines
- Experienced in delivering successful agile projects
- Deep understanding and hands-on in UI Framework Ember JS, ReactJS, Redux, Angular JS
- Deep understanding of CSS, HTML5
- JSON API
- Design Patterns
- Deep understanding and hands-on in building API/microservices using the Framework Spring boot Java.
- Databases, software algorithms and design patterns
- DevOps toolchain experience (JIRA, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Groovy, Artifactory, Ansible, SonarQube)
- Service or Microservice architecture (REST, SOAP, Apache CXF)
- TDD, BDD, performance and Security testing for mobile and web
- Build automation tools (Ant, Maven, Gradle).
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research, code-reviews, guidance
- Ability to communicate with all teams on technology.
- Graduate Degree (or above) in Computer Science/Maths/Physics/similar.
- Excellent communication, leadership and organisational skills
The company does provide attractive remuneration for their employees. Besides that, you will have the opportunity to be part of a well-known banking company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1215127