Your new company
Your new company is a global manufacturer in the automotive industry. They are on expanding and growing rapidly in the region with multiple offices in the region catering to the growing market.
Your new role
Your new role as an FP&A Analyst you will be supporting the FP&A team in planning, budgeting, and forecasting preparations. Supporting the monthly vs actual variance analyst and the preparation of the management reports and presentation decks. You will also work closely with stakeholders and other teams to gather data. Your scope will cover a regional scope.
What you'll need to succeed
Your experience in finance related role will lead to your success, you will need:
What you'll get in return
- You will also need a degree in Accountancy, Finance, or equivalent qualification.
- Knowledge of SAP FI Module is a must
- Strong communication and stakeholder management
- Attention to detail
What you need to do now
- Rewarding career with generous remuneration and flexi-benefits
- Career progression within the company and within regional offices
- Opportunities for training and development.
If you're interested in this role, please send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
Registration ID No: R1985870
EA License Number: 07C3924
Company Registration No: 200609504D
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1224983