Your new company
A diverse and leading multinational bank is looking for a Fixed Income Sales Specialist to join them and grow their business within the region.
Your new role
In your new role, you will be responsible for building a wider fixed income business within the region. You will be involved in ensuring business strategies, plans and initiatives are executed well and work alongside key stakeholders to ensure clients needs are met.
Your responsibilities include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Grow and strengthen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Create an environment that encourages effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
- Develop long-term relationships with clients in order to maximize profitability from the franchise, covering cash bonds, repo financing and structured products.
- Assist in covering Central bank and sovereign wealth fund accounts.
- Support the overall Sales strategy for product development within the region.
If you have strong fixed income sales experience selling bonds and/or other capital market products, this is the role for you!
What you'll get in return
You will get the chance to be part of the teams expansion and growth within the region and work with a strong dynamic team.
What you need to do now
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role, click "Apply now" to send us your CV or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Registration ID No. R1769394 | EA License number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No. 200609504D #1229414