Your new company
One of the market leader in the F&B tech space, our client is looking for a Finance Specialist / Manager to join their growing team.
Your new role
This role will report to the Finance Lead of the APAC Accounting team. The successful candidate will play a hands-on role in the full spectrum of accounting functions including General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Fixed Assets and Bank Reconciliations. This is also a hybrid role for aspiring leaders to supervise team members within the APAC Accounting team.
Your role includes but not limited to the following:
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for full spectrum of accounting functions including General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Fixed Assets, Bank Reconciliations.
- Responsible for the monthly closing of books in SAP system including performing month end close related tasks in a timely manner in line with Group guidelines.
- Responsible for local GST return submission and liaising with tax agents & IRAS.
- Supervise the accounts payables and accounts receivables staff.
- Lead the year-end statutory audit and liaise with external tax advisors when necessary.
- Ensure compliance with Group accounting policies, audit, tax and other statutory requirements.
- Manage various financial topics and provide ad-hoc support to the finance team
What you'll get in return
- Professionally qualified Chartered Accountant / CPA/ ACCA/ CIMA.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in maintaining full sets of accounts, including General Ledger, AR, AP, Fixed Assets and Bank Reconciliations.
- Prior experience working with an Audit firm will be a plus
- Strong knowledge and experience in Singapore FRS and cost centre reporting.
- Hands-on local GST reporting experience and leading statutory audits.
- Hands-on working experience with finance systems such as SAP is a must.
- Background in fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up/technology environments will be a plus.
You will be given an opportunity to work in a fast pace environment that offer competitive remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please email your latest CV to Priscilla.email@example.com.
Other than that you can click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now at 63030150.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA Reg Number: R1439497
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D