Your new company
A regional travel retailer of branded goods. With the travel scene coming back, the team is immensely expanding.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Process and post invoices, payments and credit notes
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Perform Travel & Expense report checks
- Perform/analyze reconciliations, reports, schedules and vendors’ Statement of Accounts
- Respond and follow up on internal and external parties’ issues and queries, including tax treatment on GST applicable invoices
- Support tax/legal reporting requirements
- Participate in reviewing processes periodically to ensure effectiveness and efficiency
- Participate in ad hoc tasks and projects
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- 1-2 years working experience (shared service centre preferred) handling AP matters
- Proficient in MS Excel/computer savvy
- SAP Experience is an advantage
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Qash at Hays on +65 6424 0157 or email Qashidi.Shiraj@hays.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
Referrals are welcome.
EA License No.: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D | EA No.: R22108109