Your new company
This organization is one of the largest semiconductor firm and has been actively involved in developing semiconductor solutions to tackle not just the economic challenges, but also technological issues faced by our today’s society. The successful candidate will be joining their innovative and supporting transformative projects! This is a 2-years contract.
Your new role
- You will be expected to manage the integration of SAP S/4 Hana, perform related integration tests (INT), user acceptance tests (UAT), mock-ups, dress rehearsal (DR) and escalate any defects.
- Support in SOP documentation and training materials where applicable.
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- The ideal candidate has preferably coming from Diploma/ Degree in Business and/or IT
and has prior work experience in IT/ Manufacturing/ Tech industry.
- Strong SAP experience or consultancy role in FI module is preferred
- Having a strong communication and presentation skills are essential as you will be working closely with different stakeholders.
- Self-motivated individual who is also a team player who thrives working in a global, matrixed, fast-paced environment!
If you are interested in the above-mentioned role, or knows someone who may be, please reach me at +6563030726 or email me at Jessica.email@example.com with your contact details and latest resume and I will be in touch. Please note that only Singaporean / Singaporean PR based in Singapore will be considered. Candidates who are immediately / quickly available are preferred.
Registration ID: R2198002 | EA License: 07C3924 | Company’s Registration Number: 200609504D