Your new company
Your new company is a global company in the retail industry
Your new role
Your new role as the Finance Business Partner, you will be working closely with the business unit that supports the unit operations and management. you will provide real time support and analysis from a finance and accounting perspective. You will ensure the accounting standards and reporting adheres to local tax and accounting regulations. You will also provide analysis and insights to assist BU leaders to make informed decision. You will also propose and implement policies to improve business and financials workflow.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need:
What you'll get in return
- A bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- 2 years of experience in Accounting/ FP&A/ Auditing
- Data analytical skills such VBA / Python / Dashboarding skills would be beneficial
- Strong stakeholder and communication skills
What you need to do now
- Rewarding career with generous remuneration and flexi-benefits
- Career progression within the company and within regional offices
- Opportunities for training and development.
If you're interested in this role, please send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
Registration ID No: R1985870
EA License Number: 07C3924
Company Registration No: 200609504D
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1233631