Your new company
Our client is a company focusing on travel retail all across the world and is currently expanding.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Process and post invoices, payments and credit notes
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Clearing of the ledger upon receipt of funds and open items
- Perform/analyze reconciliations, reports and schedules
- Respond and follow up on internal and external parties’ issues and queries, including tax treatment on GST applicable invoices
- Perform the assessment of provision for doubtful debts on monthly basis
- Participate in reviewing processes periodically to ensure effectiveness and efficiency
- Participate in ad hoc tasks and projects
What you need to do now
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or equivalent
- 0-2 years working experience (shared service centre preferred) handling AP / AR matters
- Must be proficient in MS Excel/computer savvy
- SAP Experience is an advantage
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Qash at Hays on +65 6424 0157 or email Qashidi.Shiraj@hays.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
Referrals are welcome.
EA License No.: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D | EA No.: R22108109 #1231642