Your new company
Your new company is global sporting brand in the retail and consumer goods industry.
Your new role
Your new role as the Finance Analyst, you will be responsible for budgeting and forecasting. You will lead in monthly financial forecast, CAPEX forecast, analysis and explanation of key variances. You will also prepare reports to explain what are the business drivers and impacts it has on the financial performance of the company. You will also business partner various key internal stakeholders such as sales, operations and inventory team to boost profitability of the company.
What you'll need to succeed
Your experience in finance related role will lead to your success, you will need:
What you'll get in return
- You will also need a degree in Accountancy, Finance, or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years of finance experience in the retail sector.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management
- Strong financial skills and analysis ability
- Microsoft office proficient
What you need to do now
- Rewarding career with generous remuneration and flexi-benefits
- Career progression within the company and within regional offices
- Opportunities for training and development.
If you're interested in this role, please send a copy of your updated CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
Registration ID No: R1985870
EA License Number: 07C3924
Company Registration No: 200609504D
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1226412