Your new company
You will be working with a fast paced, world renowned technology company, where you focus on content development strategic efforts.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- several key moments throughout the year.
- Work closely with senior stakeholders to identify the right messaging for executives
- Manage and organize the social editorial calendar while overseeing all content (including copy, creative assets, publishing, and tracking).
- Propose new creative ideas that improve and refine executive outreach, and drive engagement and outreach on social.
- Develop and run training events for executives and social practitioners
- Track performance, analyze results, collect and share learnings to improve future efforts.
- Experience with graphic design and video editing highly preferred
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic and constantly evolving context.
- Min of 3-5+ years of work experience in marketing or comms; at least 1-2 focused on social media.
- Proven experience creating and executing a social media editorial calendar for senior stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
- Outstanding communication skills (written, visual, verbal). Comfortable presenting to senior decision makers
- Experienced with social media publishing tools like Airtable, Sprinklr, Hootsuite or Sprout Social.
- Proficient in social content creation tools (i.e.: Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva etc)
Excellent opportunity to work in one of the world's largest tech company, you will work in an environment that looks into growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world class facilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sabrina.Than@hays.com.my
EA Reg Number: R21103035
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1241625