Your new company
The company is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
Your new role
You will be part of the Technology and Data Administration Team on policies and procedures to provide full secretarial / administrative support to assigned Executive Directors (EDs). Other than that, you will also provide administrative support to officers and other team members with the department support.
Core Functions carried out within the team:
Calendar Management for assigned EDs
- Keep calendars up to date including preparation of travel itineraries / schedules for business trips (travel details & contact telephone numbers should be entered)
- Diary management – set up of all internal/external meetings
- Arrange all conference rooms, AV equipment, dial in numbers and videoconference facilities
- Feedback should be provided on changes made and progress of schedule problems as they arise
- Hold regular meetings (to be agreed) with EDs in order to decide priorities/deadlines/projects. • • Provide regular updates on work in hand
- Regular feedback on problems/issues
- Book all travel, including flights, hotels, currency and taxis adhering to the Technology and Data policies
- Complete expense reports for EDs if required. Advise employees on completing their own reports. Ensuring all claims adhere to Firm policy.
Team Administration Tasks (for groups supported)
- Manage booking schedule for Team Rooms
- Co-ordination of all moves and associated processes: desk moves, IT moves, system updates, mail drops, large scale project moves and floor walks
- Provide general information on the department and Firm when required (promoting use of internal web pages where possible)
- Filing, faxing, photocopying, distribution of assigned EDs mail as required
- Ordering of equipment and resources /supplies (e.g. business cards, wireless devices, etc.)
- Visitor Support: Arrange workstation for visitor prior to arrival. Provide full administrative support to visiting EDs where possible and if required. Direct and advise all visitors. Arrange access to buildings where necessary.
- Co-coordinating department business related events and functions
- Opportunities may arise to work on assignments outside of the core role, this will be dependent on departments supported and workload.
What you'll need to succeed
- A diploma or degree holder
- Pro-active: Identifies other “value add” areas for EDs over and above day to day tasks.
- Identifies areas for improvement and suggests solutions
- Demonstrates willingness to learn about the business (helps integration into group)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent time/priority management skills
- Good communicator
- Good use of initiative, judgement and decision making
- Flexible & adaptable to change
- Excellent team member
- Puts equal importance on all types of tasks
What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to work in a top-tier global investment bank
- The opportunity to collaborate with like-minded individuals
- The career development opportunities with attractive salary
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career or email Fionn.Tan@hays.com.my.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse background to apply.
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504DEA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1236941