Your new company
You’ll be working for a reputable market-leader within the Medical Devices who is looking for an Engineer in Tuas . With an aggressive growth plan and the vision to become a better leader in its field, it continues to gain market share over its competitors.
Your new role
You’ll be responsible with engineering activities to develop new products from concept to production as well as leading projects and participate in system documentation.
What you'll need to succeed
- Product development and improvement
- Proficient with PCB layout, Schematic
- Close collaboration with the software team
- Conduct system implementation and testings
- Responsible for product related electronic hardware design activities
- Participate in preparation and review of system documentations
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor Degree or above in Electrical/Electronic/Computer/Mechanical Engineering
- 8 years of experience in electrical design in healthcare of similar industries
- Knowledge on EMI/EMC and other regulatory certifications would be an advantage
- Familiar with DFx and PCB software
- Familiar with Medical regulator standard (IEC 61580/IEC 60601) would be an advantage
You will be part of an pioneering organization who values employees and have a structured career growth with development opportunities. You will also be compensated with attractive remunerations.
What you need to do now
If you're keen on pursuing this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV (word document) to email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] (Registration ID No. R22105664)
EA License No.: 07C3924 #1220792