Your new company
Headquartered in America, this global organization is a leading figure in the automotive industry. One of the largest in its field, the organization designs and manufactures revolutionary systems with leading engineers, technological experts and OEMS to bring about global eMobility transformation. The organization prides in its dedication towards a clean, green and sustainable environment through their mobility solutions.
Your new role
Your responsibilities would include but not limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of software activities according to the achievement plans using approved engineering processes
- Manage various stakeholders to gather requirements and developing solutions to meet these requirements
- Providing software support
To ensure your success in this role, you will be highly encouraged to possess the following requirements:
What you'll get in return
- Proficient in relevant programming languages like Embedded C, C++ or Assembly is required.
- Experience in embedded systems is a must.
- Knowledge and experience in network protocols will be highly advantageous.
- Prior experience in an automotive industry is an added advantage.
In return for your dedication and efforts, you will be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- Competitive remuneration and additional benefits.
- Excellent support throughout your career growth with the organization
- Collaborative working environment
- Various opportunities to upskill your existing skillsets.
If you do not fit within the opportunity above but would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion on how I can be of help in your next career move, please email me at (MonFei.Chow@hays.com.sg) or call me directly at +65 92219333.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
I am always open to have a conversation with active job seekers and referrals are most welcomed!
Registration ID: R1877534
Hays Registration Number: 200609504D
EA License: 07C3924 #1219166