Your new company
Located in Singapore, this company leads in design, engineering and delivery of facilities. The company’s goal is to provide innovative products and services that enhance the quality of life.
Your new role
Reporting to the lead engineer you’ll be responsible for designing and leading the high power system during projects or tenders. This is a highly challenging role with focus on electrical engineering.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Progressing all elements of design in-line with the Design Checklist;
- Prepare electrical tender packages including specification and drawings;
- Responsible for ensuring to remain familiar with current practices and engineering trends within the industry and to remain technically competent;
- Tendering and estimating of electrical works for projects prior to award;
- Compilation and Review of Operation and Maintenance Dossier for Projects;
- Ensuring the System Supervisor is provided with the current shop and space management drawings, specifications, approved technical submittals and all approved changes in scope;
- Ensuring the System Supervisor is fully briefed on the awarded scope of work, the tender technical documents and all contractual revisions to tender documentation
In return for your commitment and previous experience, you’ll be rewarded with:
What you need to do now
- A competitive salary based on performance and output
- Promising career with one of the local market leaders within the engineering industry
Should you require any further information, please call Cheron Poh on +65 6424 0150 or send in your application to Cheron.Poh@hays.com.sg [mailto:Cheron.Poh@hays.com.sg] Registration ID: R21101273 | EA Licence No.: 07C3924 | Company Registration No.: 200609504D If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.